Guidelines for Preparation of Papers
for Proceedings of School-2022
Download Abstracts Template
Please prepare one-page Abstarct using MS Word Editor. Abstract should be written in English and should satisfy the following format requirements:.
- Paper size – A4.
- Margins – 2.5 cm all sides (left, right, top, bottom).
- Font – Times New Roman, 12 pt for Title, Authors, Affiliations, e-mail of presenting author, Main text, References; 10 pt – for Figure captions.
- Only the Title should be in Bold font.
- The Title and Authors should be centered.
- Please underline the presenting Author.
- Affiliations and e-mail address of presenting author should be left aligned.
- Insert one blank line after the Title, Authors, Affiliations and e-mail address of presenting author.
- The main text should be justified with a single spacing.
- The Figures (if any) should be embedded in the text.
- Formulas (if any) should be specified using MS Word Equation Editor.
- The abstract file should be saved in MS Word (*.doc, *.docx) or Rich Text Format.
- File size should be no more than 2 megabytes.
With all additional questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org